Mental health and music
Music is a good therapy for mental health, whether you enjoy rock, edm, pop, classic or R&b music, music can help your mood and help you cope with life’s stresses. Music can be incorporated as a wellbeing strategy in life and there is a link between music and mental health. There are different ways to use music for mental health.
Benefits of music
- Elevates your mood and motivation
- Increases the efficiency of your brain processing
- Helps relaxation
- puts you in a good mood
- Calms the nerves and helps you stay focused
- Provides a total brain workout and keeps you engaged
- Music reduces depression, stress, anxiety, blood pressure, and pain as well as improve sleep quality.
Music is good for the brain, it’s one of the few activities that stimulates the whole brain